KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like all the other shootouts are going to sound. i am glad i made the switch.

being that i have personally owned a yfz, ltr, 450r and others; as far as i am concerned the verdict is in on the ktm...

i was 100% perfectly happy with my ltr. that was until put a leg over the ktm...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Magiznes suck! how could that article give the KTM such a good review and then in the issue I got today (from the same magizne) say that the Craptor is better? Bull chit!

Whoever pays the most comes out on top???

I will get a KTM SX when the $$$ allows and its availible. I believe that KTM and Can-am are the future of this sport and unless all the others really step it up they will be but a foot note.

·
Registered
124 Posts
EFI is wheres it going to be but I see where Ktm is coming in on all this they have had a alot of good luck with carbs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice article.
We avoid anything Bombardier because of past customer relation problems with the company.
Evidently we're not the only ones that feel this way.
Rumor is that's why they changed the name to Can Am.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i bought a renegade 800 last summer and am throughly impressed...

it is fast as heck and very fun to ride.

i heard there older quads under the bombarier name were junk, so who knows...

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Magiznes suck! how could that article give the KTM such a good review and then in the issue I got today (from the same magizne) say that the Craptor is better? Bull chit!

it said the KTM was best performing but expensive, thats why the craptor beat it

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm holding out for the sx and to see what the 09 yfz is all about. For now my paid off yfz is just fine with me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts