KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like all the other shootouts are going to sound. i am glad i made the switch.

being that i have personally owned a yfz, ltr, 450r and others; as far as i am concerned the verdict is in on the ktm...

i was 100% perfectly happy with my ltr. that was until put a leg over the ktm...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Magiznes suck! how could that article give the KTM such a good review and then in the issue I got today (from the same magizne) say that the Craptor is better? Bull chit!

Whoever pays the most comes out on top???

I will get a KTM SX when the $$$ allows and its availible. I believe that KTM and Can-am are the future of this sport and unless all the others really step it up they will be but a foot note.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Magiznes suck! how could that article give the KTM such a good review and then in the issue I got today (from the same magizne) say that the Craptor is better? Bull chit!

it said the KTM was best performing but expensive, thats why the craptor beat it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.