KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys purchased a ATV from KTM parts? I tried to get something going and they replied they would not ship to customers..any one know how to get around this because they never answer the phone, and it took 2 days to get a e-mail response from them..??

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why don't you call Mike @ Magic Racing. He is a sponsor here who is a full line KTM dealer. He is also located in Michigan, which can't be too far from you...

Thanks Bronson, I called him today, he was not in but I am going to contact him early Monday morning! Just finding this stuff out now, I didn't know he was untill now. I talked with someone else there and got things going. When I first started looking seriously on Thursday I tried to contact ktm parts because it seemed to be a great deal. Just wondering what gives on that? I have ordered stuff through magic before and customer service was always spot on! As I read the forum more I am finding more out..like the fact that magic is a ktm dealer, didn't even know untill this morning..but it all depends on how financing goes, I want to finance with a bank/credit union not the card if possible. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts