KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any Wisconsin riders are interested, a group of about 20 of us are planning our spring Little Sahara trip April 2nd thru the 5th. Let me know if interested and I can set you up with people from your part of the state to ride together.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Got a couple more guys with RZR's that want to come one from Tennesee and one more from Texas...keep me updated...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Good news, I just confirmed that Cole (LTZ470) and myself will be there from the 1st - 5th...

Hope you guys can still make it!!!

Look forward to meeting some of you guys... :lol:

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good news, I just confirmed that Cole (LTZ470) and myself will be there from the 1st - 5th...

Hope you guys can still make it!!!

Look forward to meeting some of you guys... :lol:
I'll actually be moved to decatur TX by then and will be going up to L.S. to meet them. If you're coming from Dallas we could even convoy and such.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I'll actually be moved to decatur TX by then and will be going up to L.S. to meet them. If you're coming from Dallas we could even convoy and such.
heck yeah my friend. i never heard back from you if you decided to move down or not. so did you end up getting a job working for craig martin at action motorsports ktm?

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir! I'm bringing mystuff down this weekend, and starting on monday. Then the 15th I'll fly back to Wisconsin and move the whole family down the 21st. Craig is an awesome guy, and Action is a growing shop, and focused on racing and off road riding. I think it's going to be a great fit there. Stay in touch, depending on where you're at in Dallas we won't be that far apart.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Yes sir! I'm bringing mystuff down this weekend, and starting on monday. Then the 15th I'll fly back to Wisconsin and move the whole family down the 21st. Craig is an awesome guy, and Action is a growing shop, and focused on racing and off road riding. I think it's going to be a great fit there. Stay in touch, depending on where you're at in Dallas we won't be that far apart.
I am in Prosper about 40 miles from you off HWY 380...You will be in a great position at Decatur for riding areas...we go through there quite a bit headed out west...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Sounds good, I wish you and your family a very safe move and dont hesitate to hollar if you need anything...

So what exactly are you going to be be doing for Craig?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I may be back in Texas permanently soon. The work is drying up out here in California, good riding but everything else sucks. Its about time that I came home for good anyway. I am in Trenton off the 121 inbetween Mckinny and Bonham. We should all get together and go riding. Your going to like Texas lots of riding and best of all no state income tax.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I may be back in Texas permanently soon. The work is drying up out here in California, good riding but everything else sucks. Its about time that I came home for good anyway. I am in Trenton off the 121 inbetween Mckinny and Bonham. We should all get together and go riding. Your going to like Texas lots of riding and best of all no state income tax.
I certainly am familiar with the area you live... Sounds good, keep in touch for sure.

We need to get some people together and go to a mav or stars game. I have season tickets and haven't even been to a game yet this season!!! :blink:

but i can sure make an exception if you all want to go!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I certainly am familiar with the area you live... Sounds good, keep in touch for sure.

We need to get some people together and go to a mav or stars game. I have season tickets and haven't even been to a game yet this season!!! :blink:

but i can sure make an exception if you all want to go!
Never been to a pro b ball game, that'd be cool. I intend on staying a die hard Green Bay Packers fan though! I'm excited about being right down the road from Texas motor speedway too. Any nascar fans in the house?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Never been to a pro b ball game, that'd be cool. I intend on staying a die hard Green Bay Packers fan though! I'm excited about being right down the road from Texas motor speedway too. Any nascar fans in the house?
Well I guess you wont be going to a cowboys game next year at the new stadium...

TMS is nice, use to have season tickets and i couldn't give them away!!! they were sweet seats, start/finish about 35 or so rows up! i like nascar by default just because i am a sports nut, but if i have my choice I prefer night cart (IRL) races.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm in Allen, TX, just North of Dallas. Look me up if any of you guys go riding. I'm always looking for people to ride with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts