KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see how many of you would like an ASV F-3 Black Clutch Lever?

$64 + shipping..

Thanks, jay

·
Registered
114 Posts
got any pics

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No actual pics of the levers yet. ASV just finished these and I was notified of them being done. I'm waiting for an order to come in from them, then Im gonna order a few of the KTM ones.

Thanks, jay

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Cool!, I didnt even know they made a lever for the hyddro clutch! Any chance of getting both levers? and maybe getting them in orange?
Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I know, the only decent color they are going to offer for the KTM is black. The brake levers are being done as we speak so the clutch levers the only ones avail right now.

I will talk with them and get some more news.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
As far as I know, the only decent color they are going to offer for the KTM is black. The brake levers are being done as we speak so the clutch levers the only ones avail right now.

I will talk with them and get some more news.

Thanks, Jay
OK as soon as you know how long it will be for both, let me know. I would like to get both at the same time. PS did you ever get me a price for the "MX 450" stickers in clear backround?
Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK as soon as you know how long it will be for both, let me know. I would like to get both at the same time. PS did you ever get me a price for the "MX 450" stickers in clear backround?
Thanks,
Chris
I think those stickers are $9 a piece.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
272 Posts
Any new word one when ASV should have a matching hydro brake lever as well? I like the stock levers but want to change both to the ASV F3 or C5 like I have on my other quad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts