KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting older and pondering getting out of the ATV's. I have 3 KTM XC's
-570XC, plus 6", 24" scat trak paddles, recluse clutch, set up for hill climbing
-540XC, plus 4", 22" scat trak paddles, recluse clutch
-540XC, rebuilt from the frame up, built by thumper, orange powder coated frame
-all have paddles and dirt tires, all have steering stabilizers, 2 orange, 1 black
-8.5 x 22' custom covered trailer. Maybe 2 years old. All set up with lights, white epoxy paint, bed liner floor, tool boxes (just ktm tools)
-lots of parts and stock tires, extra head, hubs, gas tank, shocks (I had 6 and parted out one, sold engine and frame but kept the rest)
-ridden only in sand, not raced or wrecked
If I sell it will be all at once. If someone is interested I will get all the pictures together. I'm in Oregon I would just load everything in the trailer and sell as a package. Not interested in separating at this time. The price would be 35k. Thanks Rich

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting older and pondering getting out of the ATV's. I have 3 KTM XC's
-570XC, plus 6", 24" scat trak paddles, recluse clutch, set up for hill climbing
-540XC, plus 4", 22" scat trak paddles, recluse clutch
-540XC, rebuilt from the frame up, built by thumper, orange powder coated frame
-all have paddles and dirt tires, all have steering stabilizers, 2 orange, 1 black
-8.5 x 22' custom covered trailer. Maybe 2 years old. All set up with lights, white epoxy paint, bed liner floor, tool boxes (just ktm tools)
-lots of parts and stock tires, extra head, hubs, gas tank, shocks (I had 6 and parted out one, sold engine and frame but kept the rest)
-ridden only in sand, not raced or wrecked
If I sell it will be all at once. If someone is interested I will get all the pictures together. I'm in Oregon I would just load everything in the trailer and sell as a package. Not interested in separating at this time. The price would be 35k. Thanks Rich
Do you still have these, and do you have any pictures

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I do. Still pondering what to do. email me at [email protected] and i will send you pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts