KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
i dont have mine quite yet but i have had a ride on one, there is no comparison, KTM rocks out hard

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow Wow Wow,

This thing is awsome. Strong smooth usable power. Faster than my current race bike. The suspension would easly equal my PEP ZPS, came up short over about 70feet and thought i was gone but it soked it up great. The effort and detail on this bike is what sets it so far appart.

The Game has changed

My old bike. Pep ZPS, Laeger LT, Laeger swing arm, lone star axle, Pro Design air filter mod, Sparks race exhaust, Sparks ported head, Dyna FS ignition, Tag bars, Race Hood, Nerf bars, Kill switch, bead lock 8" rims, Hole shots allround, braided brake lines, Skid plate over $24,000 + AUS

KTM 450 sx STOCK $ 16700 AUS

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
thats awesome man! you had a killer ride before your 450SX, it's insane to hear you say you like your stock KTM more then your high investment YFZ!

glad your pleased with the purchase

·
Registered
41 Posts
looks good, i ordered one today and its great to hear good feedback on them, cant wait to get it. i am from ireland and recently just moved to brisbane, iv been racing a honda 450 for 3 years and think they are a great bike but thought this is a good time to try a new bike which needs practically no modifications, anyone know of good tracks/clubs near brisbane that are good to practice?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts