KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my brake recall kit from ktm-parts.com and am going to install it myself instead of driving 1 1/2 hours each way to drop it off at the dealer, does anybody who has had the recall performed have any pics so I can make sure I can eye everything before I put it back together? The parts can be ordered as a kit if anyone is interested in doing it theirselves too, the only kicker is that you pay around $50 upfront and they reimburse you when they receive the old parts back.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i took mine in and they did it in like 15minutes. I was impressed with how beefy the new bracket looks.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put the new caliper bracket on in few minutes, I'll put the mounting plate and front master cylinder spring in tomorrow when I feel like taking the hub off. Is it just me or is the mounting plate heavy? Oh well, it serves a purpose so it's all good.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I put the new caliper bracket on in few minutes, I'll put the mounting plate and front master cylinder spring in tomorrow when I feel like taking the hub off. Is it just me or is the mounting plate heavy? Oh well, it serves a purpose so it's all good.

well we saw what happened then they cut weight right there ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts