KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tossing around the idea of starting up the raffle's monthly again. Please post your thoughts, comments and ideas here. Thanks in advance!

Raffles are great way to raise money to offset the costs associated with running a site like this as well as sticker's, t-shirts and hats.

Once I get an official logo completed sticker's & t-shirts will soon follow!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no interest in bringing back the monthly raffle?

remember it only takes 1 ticket to win... PoPs77s bought a mere $25 worth of tickets (18) and won a sweet $400 port job from MOTO HEADZ RACING in April!!!

Any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
430 Posts
no interest in bringing back the monthly raffle?

remember it only takes 1 ticket to win... PoPs77s bought a mere worth of tickets (18) and won a sweet 0 port job from MOTO HEADZ RACING in April!!!

Any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'd def be interested if there's good stuff like that being given out.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The raffle is definately a good thing and not just because I won one of them. It gets everybody excited for a good cause. Once people get comfortable with everything going on in the site it should pick up greatly. I'm in for the appearal once you get it all finalized. Keep us informed!

s/f
Brian

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
below are a few items i have available to raffle off...

moto headz racing full port job ($400 retail value)
rocket ron racing suspension re-valve ($400 retail value)
sredrum carb bore ($125-$235 retail value depending on size)
kbr venom full port job ($375 retail value)

also i will be doing a ultimate raffle during the holidays (november/december) where the winner get multiple items...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The raffle is definately a good thing and not just because I won one of them. It gets everybody excited for a good cause. Once people get comfortable with everything going on in the site it should pick up greatly. I'm in for the appearal once you get it all finalized. Keep us informed!

s/f
Brian
it takes time to generate genuine interest in raffles. also i have to take into consideration how many members are actual quads owners as well as how many owners are capable and comfortable pulling the head, etc...

i am going to try and get logo finalized in the next few weeks. once i get that done, i will start working on stickers, t-shirts & hats.

·
Registered
430 Posts
it takes time to generate genuine interest in raffles. also i have to take into consideration how many members are actual quads owners as well as how many owners are capable and comfortable pulling the head, etc...

i am going to try and get logo finalized in the next few weeks. once i get that done, i will start working on stickers, t-shirts & hats.
I'd rock a decal on my race quad, and trailer. Do we know which one it is?

·
Registered
430 Posts
What about free shirt or decals for the winners of each months QOTM & POTM? Good way to get people to post some good pics and get a little something for winning

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Im definatly in for raffles and everything else! Anything to make sure this site stays up and running!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts