KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

Any good deals on XC tires...?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  hiperfind 
#1 ·
Anyone know of good deals in the next few months for either Maxxis or ITP? I'm looking at replacing the stock RAZR's with either the rAXR2, RAXR XC, or ITP GNCC. Looking for as much bite and hookup as possible, durability/toughness second, tread life third. Thanks!

#2 ·
I got a set of GBC XC master fronts in september. Completely identical to maxxis razr 2 but way cheaper and I like them just he same. Im going to get the rears this spring to replace my old razrs on the back.

#4 ·
Thanks guys! Im thinking razr xc fronts and razr2 rears(better sidewall strength against rock bites so ive heard). The xc pattern looks sublime... Any promo codes out there?

#5 ·
Anyone used the xc and the 2?

#7 ·
full set of RAZR XC on the way form Motosport. Ride report to come...

#8 ·
Ride report: best traction entering corners since the ITP GNCC. Predictable and grippy feedback upon turn in, and good traction out the rear on the gas....responded well to outer weighting to dig in further. Rode on hardpack sandy clay. They are a bit stiffer than the stock 4 ply, so im playing with the compression and rebound to dial in a magic carpet ride over the rough. Overall, very happy so far. On a tight budget id get a set of gbc xc masters from Costco, about half the cost, and made by CST/Cheng Shin Tire/Maxxis/ Greenball/ GBC also. All made in Taiwan ROC unfortunately, wish they were made here!

#9 ·
And, well, they look bitchin too. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.