KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one using neck protector (aplinestars) with armour on the same time ? And could give a quick review on the way it fits ? I'm looking on getting one, just wondering if it fits comfortably to ride with full armour on ?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Team, no one got any idea if its possible to ride with full armour and with the above neck support ? I've been checking other forums, and couldn't find a clue ...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a leatt neck brace but I have only worn it once and that was with a 661 pressure suit, it worked ok.

I just got the 09 Thor Force Protector but I have not used them togetter yet, They say it was designed to use with the neck braces like the leatt and aplinestars.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it looks like the same general design as the leatt neck brace which can easily be worn with a chest protector...

I have a leatt neck brace but I have only worn it once and that was with a 661 pressure suit, it worked ok.

I just got the 09 Thor Force Protector but I have not used them togetter yet, They say it was designed to use with the neck braces like the leatt and aplinestars.
Thanks team, that what I was looking for. I'm ordering one right now.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I wear a Leatt Club brace as well and find it very comfortable and supportive. I had to adjust the strap placement on my Fox chest protector to allow the opening to fit over the Leatt more easily but it does not bother me at all. I hardly even remember I have it on. I cannot justify spending $600+ on the A-Star when mine at $395 does the same thing.

Good thing I got one too - the two times I've worn it so far have both ended in crashes in which I've hit my helmet/neck/shoulder into the ground pretty hard with no injuries at all.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wear a Leatt Club brace as well and find it very comfortable and supportive. I had to adjust the strap placement on my Fox chest protector to allow the opening to fit over the Leatt more easily but it does not bother me at all. I hardly even remember I have it on. I cannot justify spending 0+ on the A-Star when mine at 5 does the same thing.

Good thing I got one too - the two times I've worn it so far have both ended in crashes in which I've hit my helmet/neck/shoulder into the ground pretty hard with no injuries at all.
I'm getting a hell good deal. I'm only getting it because I can get for $425 US brand new !! So I thought what the heck, just add up few more bucks ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts