KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why does nobody look for an Akrapovic exhaust system, which can be exclusive bought from the powerparts of KTM.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
To be honest, I think the price throws alot of riders off on this. Akrapovic is a great exhaust, but most find spending that amount to be foolish when they can get a nice system for a 1/3 the cost and spend the rest of there money elsewhere on the machine.

just my .02, but I do like the akrapovic for sure... just wish it wasn't so pricey!

Jay

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which exhaust brand do you mean is the best for the KTM sx 505 , with the best price and quality

I mean the reason why you put an aftermarket exhaust on your bike ist first a fine big sound and then second to get more power. An exhaust who cant deliver this ........ is to expensive for nothing

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
which exhaust brand do you mean is the best for the KTM sx 505 , with the best price and quality

I mean the reason why you put an aftermarket exhaust on your bike ist first a fine big sound and then second to get more power. An exhaust who cant deliver this ........ is to expensive for nothing
Id be willing to bet money the dasa slip on will beat the akra full system for power. Akra pipes are overpriced big time on quads. Its because of the craftsmanship and material. Then you slap on a few extra bucks for the name. Not worth it in my book.

My vote is for the dasa or hmf slip on. Right now until I test something better. Id like to get my hands on a hmf full system.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you got soundfiles which you can post from an Dasa exhaust on an KTM oder an HMO also???
I prefer the exhaust of Akrapovic, because we may not cross a certain noise level recorder here in Europe. With disregard threatens no licensing to the runnings or also on various training distances a use of the Quads is forbidden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts