KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , i want to know if I can adapt the following akrapovic exhaust to my ktm 450 xc. aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (just the muffler)
this is due to that the exhaust that it is offer for ktm atv is very ugly. please answer , i really need to know, thank you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone would answer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
i doubt it. the size of the tube where it goes to the head pipe is probably a different size. almost no brands if any have interchangeable stuff between size and mount location.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
so a piece of carbon fibre on the end is whats needed…….

YFZ can aint gonna work, chances that the header connection is right is unlikely, two you need the KTM ATV speciifc muffler hanger mounts……..

why not see if the carbon fibre end cap from the KTM dirt bike muffler can be swapped into the ATV akro can……. answer will likely be no one knows…….

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
or think about powdercoating the can? they look good in black. doesnt have to be high temp powdercoat but it might last a bit longer with it being high temp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts