KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of air filter oil do you guys use and prefer for the foam filters?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I always use Maxima FFT in the pour bottle, it's really tacky and doesn't wash out. The only downside is that it's really hard to clean unless you use foam filter cleaning spray. I'm going to try cleaning it with kerosene and see how it works this weekend.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I use the motorex foam filter spray on stuff. works great.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I use No Toil bio and Twin Air bio. I like the no toil a little better doesnt take as long to service the filter.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I use the Twin-Air bio oil in the pour bottle and the Twin-Air cleaner

·
Registered
769 Posts
No-toil is the best :) Very easy to clean to. Hate those filteroils that is just imposible to clean.
+1 on the above comment, I use No-Toil, Motorex is a pain to get out, (gas works best on Motorex)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use Bel-Ray awesome tacky stuff, a pain to remove unless you use kerosene, removes it like a charm. Also use kerosene on the chain, great stuff for cleaning.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
No toil all the way!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
twin air or motorex............. I like the twin air cleaning kit, works great and the wife isn't on my case about the oil ring around garage laundry sink !!

no toil, doesn't stop the dirt like the two above, my own testing back to back leads me to believe it's not as good. give me the sticky gooyey stuff every time............

kerosine cleans filters in a second, as does K&N filter cleaner !

·
Registered
579 Posts
BIO twin air all the way. The filter was completely black after the fl race and not a spec of dirt got through. It is a bpain in the ass to clean and usually go through a entire jug of bio cleaner for four filters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts