KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 09 SX this morning. Here she is in the garage. I was gone all day so I didn't get good pics in the light, but I will tommorow. I already started tearing it down and getting new parts on...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Got the 09 SX this morning. Here she is in the garage. I was gone all day so I didn't get good pics in the light, but I will tommorow. I already started tearing it down and getting new parts on...

Man"""" Can I get a job with you. You got about $30 grand plus sitting in your garage..

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha.. I'll take that as a compliment. Tack on a little more though and you've got that right.. We wont get into that though.. I have an addiction!!! DAMMIT!

·
Registered
500 Posts
haha.. I'll take that as a compliment. Tack on a little more though and you've got that right.. We wont get into that though.. I have an addiction!!! DAMMIT!
A Men to the addiction!!!

s/

Brian

·
Registered
222 Posts
yes take that as a compliment. All the toys look good. If you can afford it, buy it and have fun. I have some toys, but no money 2 do anything with them after I get them.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Hey TrEw mad toy you got there

Let us know what you think of the new ride.

I'm guessing the SX will be more popular than the XC

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll let you guys know. I've got a few parts to install here, but Im going to try and take them out this weekend if the weather is good. I'll give a report on what I think. The 08 is completely built though, so it'll be a tough comparision.

Thanks for the compliments boys!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll let you guys know. I've got a few parts to install here, but Im going to try and take them out this weekend if the weather is good. I'll give a report on what I think. The 08 is completely built though, so it'll be a tough comparision. Thanks for the compliments boys!!!
. Very nice collection of toys I can't wait to here what the sx is like. Sign me up where ever you work lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts