KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the casing on mine broke thats stops the thumb throttle from coming all the way back and i cant find a 08 honda on ebay,if anyone has already done the mod and would like to help me out by selling me there stock one that would be great.i have paypal thanks.

·
Registered
951 Posts
the casing on mine broke thats stops the thumb throttle from coming all the way back and i cant find a 08 honda on ebay,if anyone has already done the mod and would like to help me out by selling me there stock one that would be great.i have paypal thanks.

I have a bone stock one with no mods. If you are interested let me know. Wont be able to send it till Saturday though. I'm working out of town till then. Let me know

·
Registered
72 Posts
could you put pics of where it broke? I like to keep an eye on where components fail, during maintenance. :)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i also have a stock 08 off my 450xc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i also have a stock 08 off my 450xc.
hey what are you guys looking to sell it for. ill pay the shipping too. i was wrecked the quad reason why it broke i was jumping this new jump i built maybe 80 ft double on my track and was hitting it good all day and right when i was about to stop riding i cased it an flipped acouple times.

·
Registered
951 Posts
hey what are you guys looking to sell it for. ill pay the shipping too. i was wrecked the quad reason why it broke i was jumping this new jump i built maybe 80 ft double on my track and was hitting it good all day and right when i was about to stop riding i cased it an flipped acouple times.

I'll give to you for forty plus shipping from Ca.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a 08 KTM xc Throttle and also a 07 Honda Thumb throttle.. Both for sale...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts