KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice!

I don't do tricks anymore because the last time I did I ended up doing a one handed superman, which I call the spiderman LOL and eating crap hard

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Nice man, Im just getting into it myself, though I dont have any pics of my tricks. Another easy one to learn is a no footed can and just land side saddle until you get the hang of bringing your feet back quick enough. Cordova's are pretty easy to, just throw your knees only through the bars, hook your ankles on the bars and lean back. Dont forgot the Nac Nac. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice man, Im just getting into it myself, though I dont have any pics of my tricks. Another easy one to learn is a no footed can and just land side saddle until you get the hang of bringing your feet back quick enough. Cordova's are pretty easy to, just throw your knees only through the bars, hook your ankles on the bars and lean back. Dont forgot the Nac Nac. :D
thx for the tips and good reactions sad to hear you have eaten bad dust macho.
will get you some pics of the nac nac and cordova then and next weekend im going to try a nothing (lets hope that goes well)
can you get me a pic of a no footed can cuz i would not know how to do it :D
Grtz Lars

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Off hand I dont have one but alls you do is you stick both feet out on the same side, like a no footer but both feet together sticking out the left, or both feet sticking out the right side. Heelclickers are cake to learn to, give those a shot.

Found a decent one on google

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Off hand I dont have one but alls you do is you stick both feet out on the same side, like a no footer but both feet together sticking out the left, or both feet sticking out the right side. Heelclickers are cake to learn to, give those a shot.

Found a decent one on google
ok thx man will give it a shot whenit works il get some pics here ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
try this, lol, my fave FMX trick, flatliner

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Go Big or Go Home, right. B) After it gets nice out for good Ill take some new pics of my tricks and ramp setup and post em up in my thread I started.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go Big or Go Home, right. B) After it gets nice out for good Ill take some new pics of my tricks and ramp setup and post em up in my thread I started.

i will check it out then :D if the weather turns better out here there will be some new pics :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts