1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
little whip

caddy

3 days of riding after 5 months of nothing= bigass blisters lol

ill have more pics and maybe some helmet cam vids if i can get them to work, stupid thing

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Awesome pics man! Btw what front wheels are those? And are those mud plugs too?

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hipers, yeah we got stickers taht are sticky on the front and stuck them on the inside then spraypainted over it in black.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Me likey the first pic. I need to get some pics up. Ill go out and hit some stuff for you guys this weekend.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looks great man! Im really diggin the gear too!

I know! I love that gear! I tried findin it as soon as I knew I was going to be riding orange! Lucky dawg

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im usually not a fan of fox gear just because EVERYONE wears it, but ths stuff was too nice to pass up, not cheap though

·
Registered
114 Posts
How did you like NCMP. I was gona try and take a day off work and come ride but we were busy and I ended up sending some parts off to have a little work done.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NCMP was amazing, beautiful track, really flowy, dont like the whoops though, too far apart to skim but not lipped up well enough to double. taht bhig stepdown triple was soo sick

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah it is alot of fun, The last time I went the woops were perfect for doubling. Glad you enjoyed your short stay in NC. Next time you come let me know ahead of time ill take you to a couple local spots that are pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we'll be back ther the same week next year if we can

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that would be awesome, Team HB will be there hopefully, we might end up on south carolina for myrtle beach+riding because my sis whined the whole time.

anyway heres some more pics, enjoy

Tyler Summers, fast fid with a fast bike

Mark Freeman, Stylin'

Summers and Freeman havin some fun

Me and Freeman Battlin

Couple nice air shots

3 way battle

Close up

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looking good bro!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Henderson, NCMP.net

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, we might be doing south carolina next year so we can go to myrtle beach as well

1 - 20 of 20 Posts