KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a sneak peak. i am going to put the black ktm graphics on tomorrow... i will use them until i can get the ktmatvhq.com graphics finished!!!

along with the black plastic, i added a black ims gas tank and black hiper rings...

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
think i know what color im getting.lol

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
how much did you pay for the plastic? what were the front fenders priced at? you should throw your old orange on the front w/the black hood and fenders, i wonder how that would look..you could play with some sweet combinations

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
You didn't have me fooled Bronson...I knew you were Darth Vader all along...

Good looking ride and I feel privileged to get the first chance at roosting that new black plastic...

Are you ready for some riding? Looks like it's going to be a Hot Tamale...We'll ride the RZR's in the middle of the day...hit the Quads morning and evening...should be a blast...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great looking bike. are those 21in gncc tires, if so how do you like them?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
20" rear, 21" front...

to tell you the truth i can't stand them! i prefer razr2's for the type of riding i do as they hold up signigicantly better.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
really? i was lookin at getting the GNCC tires but a friend of mine has Razr 2's on his raptor 700 and they look badass for ridin trails...the lugs are huge!

·
Registered
253 Posts
here is a sneak peak. i am going to put the black ktm graphics on tomorrow... i will use them until i can get the ktmatvhq.com graphics finished!!!

along with the black plastic, i added a black ims gas tank and black hiper rings...

I am looking for those front brake lines

·
Registered
86 Posts
Galifer makes the KTM orange brake lines. Price is cheaper then stock set. The only problem is where the T block is there is no real place to mount it like the stock. I used zip ties and electrical tape to protect the lines from the frame.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
great lookin machine, i hate how bnoth the white and the black graphics sets acutally say "white" or "black" right on them

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
its just a pet peeve i have, i had white graphics for mine but i used them as a template to give to the local graphics guys to make new ones lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts