KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first question post..looking for some info on a good ktm dealer in upper mid west. Can't seem to find a decent one that wants to work with me. Also finding it hard to locate dealers in my area. How can I get the best deal around this area! I want one before may, but can barely get any dealers to budge from list price! I know you guys are getting better deals than I can find. Any help would be great!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Hey guys, first question post..looking for some info on a good ktm dealer in upper mid west. Can't seem to find a decent one that wants to work with me. Also finding it hard to locate dealers in my area. How can I get the best deal around this area! I want one before may, but can barely get any dealers to budge from list price! I know you guys are getting better deals than I can find. Any help would be great!
Try Xtreme motorsports in Chippewa Falls, Wi. Bought mine there, Good people, Quad friendly. www.Xtrememotorsportsllc.com

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or try Motosports Factory in Waukesha, WI . 262-524-9977 tell them Jason Conti sent ya.

Thanks, Jay
Thanks for the info Jay, haven't heard of them yet, and the dealer finder did not locate them for some reason.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try Xtreme motorsports in Chippewa Falls, Wi. Bought mine there, Good people, Quad friendly. www.Xtrememotorsportsllc.com
Thanks big orange! Can I ask how their service and parts dept. is...have they been helpful to you? They are the closest to me, but seem a little more pricey than what I have found. Of course that doesn't matter as long as the service is good!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
They've always been friendly to me, willing to find out answers to my questions. Service dept is knowledgeable, although I do all my own work. They're a small shop, so you're more likely not to be treated like a number, and they try hard to please. When you're ready to deal talk to Pete. I feel I got a good price when I bought my 525xc. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They've always been friendly to me, willing to find out answers to my questions. Service dept is knowledgeable, although I do all my own work. They're a small shop, so you're more likely not to be treated like a number, and they try hard to please. When you're ready to deal talk to Pete. I feel I got a good price when I bought my 525xc. Good luck.
Thanks, I will do that.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I will do that.
Just wanted to let you guys know, Pete at xtreme motorsports is a great guy, he is knowledgeable and helpful, even let me take one for a rip!!! He's right in the ballpark with the rest too! Thanks big orange! Jay, your suggestion was great also, the guys over their are also very helpful, now i just have to decide!! Thanks to both of you for the help!

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Good deal man! Good luck with your sale, I talk to the guys at Motosports Factory daily, and they said that you had called. They'll treat you right there, great people!!!!

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good deal man! Good luck with your sale, I talk to the guys at Motosports Factory daily, and they said that you had called. They'll treat you right there, great people!!!!

Thanks, Jay
They really seem like they would, they are the only ones I can work with at this time, I have to do some leg work, they will be faxing me some info today hopefully..they said they know you well also! I dropped your name as you suggested LOL! :D Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Oh yea, they know me well! I've purchased three KTM's in the last 9 months thru them. Great people and knowledgeable none the less.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yea, they know me well! I've purchased three KTM's in the last 9 months thru them. Great people and knowledgeable none the less.
I will contact you also when this is all over, your parts are trick, I want that hood 4 sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts