KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=866:IMG_4120.JPG][attachment=867:IMG_4121.JPG][attachment=868:IMG_41
23.JPG][attachment=869:IMG_4126.JPG][attachment=870:IMG_4129.JPG][attachment=871
:
IMG_4130.JPG]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you home safely now? sorry to hear about your co-workers/friends...

you wouldnt believe my newest endeavor with the katoom!
Anything is possible with Bronson!...can't wait to see that thing rip!!! We won't need a dyno where we are going...I am going to stay in shape this time I am home so I can give you some great riding time out in West Texas...kinda worried about the heat though it's usually only in the low 90's right now...it's at 100° + everyday now...keeping an eye on it...low 70's at night though it's different out in the low humidity areas...the real feel temp is probably only 94-95° when it's over a 100°...can't wait...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got about that same off-set on the front tires. I moved the rear spacer to the inside on the rear and both front and back where an even 48''. I got pretty lucky. I asked for blue label and didn't even say anything about an off-set. I ended up with red label and a perfect match to the rear. It looks like from your picture that your front is tracking little wider than the rear so you should be able to move the spacer and be perfect width front/rear also.
Btw that is a nice Truck ya got there. What kind of fuel mileage ya get with that?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got about that same off-set on the front tires. I moved the rear spacer to the inside on the rear and both front and back where an even 48''. I got pretty lucky. I asked for blue label and didn't even say anything about an off-set. I ended up with red label and a perfect match to the rear. It looks like from your picture that your front is tracking little wider than the rear so you should be able to move the spacer and be perfect width front/rear also.
Btw that is a nice Truck ya got there. What kind of fuel mileage ya get with that?
8 mpg uphill or downhill with the RV in tow....I also set my spacers to the inside...the rims are 8X8 I have a set of 8X9 that should put everything in perspective...the rears will each set another inch to the outside...the offset on the front is 3B X 2N

1 - 5 of 5 Posts