KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to my local dunes and found a guy that had 2 525xc. One for him and one for his wife. Me having a 505sx i had to go talk with him. I have not rode a 525 so I had to go check it out. He had the hmf slip on and thats about it. He was loving my sx so I asked him if he wanted to take it for a spin knowing I would get the same offer. So we took them out and we got back he could not stop talking about the power my bike had. So I talked him into alittle drag race. To let you know he had paddles and I was running the stock 18's mx tires on mine. So off the start he would just eat me but on the top end I would catch and pass him everytime. I just wanted to let you xc guys know.LOL!! The guy was telling his wife that he wanted to sell his bike and get an sx. I did like the power the xc had. I thought the power band was going to be like a raptor which I can't stand. (boring) It had a great power spread all the way through. Nice bike but the sx is more my style.

·
Registered
769 Posts
that sounds about right, the SX has more HP (about 3 more) then the XC stock my 525XC had 48hp and 38 ft lbs, and Anthony's 505SX had 51HP and 37ft lbs stock,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts