KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does everone like there 450xc? I am looking at buying one next year. Just want to make sure there are no prob's with it before dropping 10,000 on it.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I can't comment on the 450 as I have the 525XC.
Apart from the engine size they are an identical bike.
A few small issues that are easily fixed.
Have a read through the forum and you will find all you want to know.
Would I swap mine? Not a chance.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Does everone like there 450xc? I am looking at buying one next year. Just want to make sure there are no prob's with it before dropping 10,000 on it.
I have the 450. I wouldn't give mine up for anything.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
same. I really like the 450 XC

·
Registered
112 Posts
i love it, wish i had more dough to buy goodies for it. my wife even likes driving it. if i had even more dough i would buy another one for her. and if i had that much, well....

·
Registered
579 Posts
i love it, wish i had more dough to buy goodies for it. my wife even likes driving it. if i had even more dough i would buy another one for her. and if i had that much, well....
I've got the opposite problem, the 450xc is my wife's bike and I want one myself since she won't let me ride it unless i've worked on it. The thing is scary fast as it sits right now.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I have an 08 and like others have said, the little things can be easily fixed. You might want to try and find an 08 and save some money.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Same here!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't comment on the 450 as I have the 525XC.
Apart from the engine size they are an identical bike.
A few small issues that are easily fixed.
Have a read through the forum and you will find all you want to know.
Would I swap mine? Not a chance.
what do you need to do on the 525
i want to buy mine in 2 weeks now B)

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
450xc=sick

mine had to contend with 58hp LTRs all year, 3 of them, and it did the job perfectly, 2nd overall, 2 wins, #1 Amateur National plate for my class

1 - 10 of 10 Posts