KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are. THe SX is stock for the time being. I spent most of my eventing so far buttoning up the XC after getting the race top end installed. The XC is ready to go and just needs a couple more custom goodies and its off to the track. I did a couple heat cycles tonite to finally break in the motor. Tommorow I'll put some ride time on it and try to get some of the jetting down.

Brothers Chillin'

Weird Lighting:

Rear of XC fitted with the PEP ARC shock:

SX getting ready to be stripped for a makeover

·
Registered
568 Posts
do you know if the a-arms are interchangable. i want some laegers +2 for my 505sx. but will they fit, since they are +2 for the xc. and do they have the same mounting points and spindles on both ktms?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
you'd think they'd fit because you can run the SX a-arms on the XC machine

BTW Trew you have the baddest 450XC i've seen, i really like it, nice work

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My understanding is that the SX front suspension is a direct bolt on to the XC. The only thing that looks different is the brake calipers are a bit different looking.

Also, the graphics are FourWerx Motorsports graphics. If you want some, let me know.

THanks for the comments guys!
Jay

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow man they look great
But i do have a question about the SX A-arms on the XC i saw there is a hight difference between SX and XC so if u use the SX A-arms on the XC wont the XC get a litle hight difference in the front?
Jay what A-arms do you have on your XC they look great

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
How about some video of that SX ridin? :)

People should do some videos, i know that some of you already have the SX so let's see them in action B)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Jay, you definatly have the nicest 450xc that i have seen. I absolutley love that bike! but what are your plans for the sx machine?
How about this XC? :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well my plans for the SX are kind of on the wraps right now. I'm trying to decide what I wanna do with the suspension, and whats going to happen to the motor.

I am thinking about selling the XC and just keeping the SX because I don't think I'll right both of them equally.

As of now, the SX has Factory 43 nerfs and bumper, and also has a dasa.. thats pretty much it for now.

I'll have updated pics soon though.

Thanks, Jay

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
how much are you chargin for a graffix kit?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts