KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my new ride for 2014, the graphic were done by 75 design and came out great. I also installed a kicker with the help from walt and I can't believe how fast it starts know. one of the best upgrades you can do.
. securedownload-1.jpg securedownload-2.jpg securedownload-3.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looks very nice. LIke the blue frame! Great job!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good looking bike sir. Are you running 24V? If not, I suggest trying to start it electrically and kicking it at the same time. I can get my '09 to start at half-throttle that way in tests here at home. It's been a snowy mess since I did the conversion, so I haven't been able to actually test it at a race, but I got everything good and hot and it still worked great. I think it's going to work, and 24V may not be necessary to get these things off the line soon! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it has been to cold to do any testing yet. when the quad is cold it will start on the second kick every time. I still have 5 hours to ride before the motor is broken in. once I get that done the testing will begin.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Looking good! What class are you riding this year?
Another question is what class are YOU riding this year? I'm hearing rumors of you moving back to MI? Where are you moving to? We'll have to hook up and do some riding!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Another question is what class are YOU riding this year? I'm hearing rumors of you moving back to MI? Where are you moving to? We'll have to hook up and do some riding!!!
Well that was kind of why I was asking him. I'll be signing up for A (probably riding with the B guys though lol); if I have to line up with him and that thing starts as fast as he says then I may have to hit you up for some kicker action! ;)

:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts