KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling My 2008 Ktm 525xc because I have a Ktm 505sx on order. I bought it new in June of this year. Hour meter installed when new shows 18.3 hrs. The engine has a 13:1 JE piston and a 08/06 Ktm bike cam in it. Full Ct racing exhaust system handles the dirty work. With the supertrap discs this exhaust sounds tough while not being horrendously loud like most. This combo makes a ton of easy to ride power while not being abusive to the rider.
The chassis has the Ktm long nerfs with heal guards and Ktm frame guards covering the frame above the footpegs.The front end is widend to 49.5" with the KTM SX a-arms.
People that know me can tell you that my machines are always super clean and superbly taken care of.
Comes with stock tires and wheels (Maxxis Razr tires and Douglas double rolled edge wheels). Ktms are loaded with features and are known world wide for their exceptional reliability.
I'm asking $8000, motovated seller, make offer. Not looking for trades, since I've got my next machine on order. But ya never know. PM me or call 608-333-4414 with your questions.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i'm pretty sure i saw you riding that machine when i was at arkansaw with a few buddies this fall..

there was 3 or 4 of us on KTM's..i'm sure you remember?? i never went up and said hi, i think "crazy dave" did though lol

anyways, you looked like you were ripping some nice turns on that track! good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I remember you guys. Too bad we didn't talk then. I live about an hour away from there and practice there quite often. It's a great machine, hopefully I'm making the right decision selling this to get an sx instead of making the suspension mx specific.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
if i only raced MX i'd rather have the SX version but since i ride a variety of terrian the XC suits me better..

i'd definently be confident in your choice if i were you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts