KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im deciding to let go of my ktm and was going to post it up for sell on here first.the bike has 2 local races and 2 nationals on it and probley 3 trail rides. I also have a spare 525 cylinder for it so it can be a 525 in a few hours.I changed the oil every ride and the air filter and this bike has been maintened perfect. Ball Joints have 1 race on them and rear brake pads have 1. I also have a few spare parts laying around extra air filter front brake pads and clutches.Asking $8000.

HLS elite Front shocks
Custom Axis Rear shock
Full sytem fmf titanium
precision stablilizer
Rath racing nerfs with heel guards
Rath Racing Front bumper
DMR rear grabbar
Flexx Bars
ktm Full Skid
Ims Dry Break Tank (tank will go with the bike but not the actual dry break reciever)
Quadtech seat
Front updated brake calipers
quadtech orange hood
Hipers all the way around with tireballs doesnt go with the bike unless price is neg.)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Im in Michigan. I just picked my quad up today, and i dont think in going to do the 525 kit unless i get a deal on a jug. I can believe how well this bikes run. Just got to jet it right and im good to go.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Im in Michigan. I just picked my quad up today, and i dont think in going to do the 525 kit unless i get a deal on a jug. I can believe how well this bikes run. Just got to jet it right and im good to go.
yea thats basically it these things RUN!! lol u get what u pay for!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts