KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we headed up to Cochrane's today, up at 5:30 to be there at 8, had a good praccy, bike was feeling good, even without the hindle exhaust. Took 2nd off the holeshot in the first moto, but i messed a shift and 2 guys slipped by, i blew by the YFZ on a straight between jumps, but the LTR had checked out and i got caught up with lappers, who, apparently, don't know what a blue flag means. i ended up 3rd for the moto. 2nd moto i had dirt in my eyes off the start and got 4th, took the same YFZ coming into a corner, and trhe 450MXR flipped which was a lucky break, i held him off for 3 laps ad took 2nd. hard racing the whole way through. The guy with the YFZ was telling me how the KTM walked away from him coming out of the corners, it pulls pretty hard. No problems with it at all, ran great, sold the oil filler cap for 10$ to a guy with a 250 who lost his, ordering one tomorrow. All in all it was a great day, our DS90X took 3rd in his class and out LT80 took 7th, the governor is coming off for next week though, so there should be some improvement. our dirt bike guys did a great job, took 4th and i'm not sure what the other guy took, in the Expert class. pics are coming soon.

BTW, sold a bunch of blaster parts too

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
chasin' the YFZ

we all laughed our asses off when this guy came around, it was fricken hilarious!!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[No message]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts