KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally put +2 Laeger's on my XC so i have the stock ones up for sale... $350 (price negotiable). I also have the stock length streamline brake lines if you want them.

NOTE: I must tell you that the upper left arm was bent in a wheelie-gone-bad incident :dunno: , HOWEVER, it was bent back into almost perfect shape and has been strong ever since. I seriously have no worries about the integrity of it at all. It happened right when i got the bike, so the arm has many more hours/dune trips on it after the incident than before. And again, no problems at all and the other three arms show only normal wear.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've finally put +2 Laeger's on my XC so i have the stock ones up for sale... 0 (price negotiable). I also have the stock length streamline brake lines if you want them.

NOTE: I must tell you that the upper left arm was bent in a wheelie-gone-bad incident :dunno: , HOWEVER, it was bent back into almost perfect shape and has been strong ever since. I seriously have no worries about the integrity of it at all. It happened right when i got the bike, so the arm has many more hours/dune trips on it after the incident than before. And again, no problems at all and the other three arms show only normal wear.

how about 200 for just the lower arms

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arms sold...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts