KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one of these is a better choice the '08 Honda 450r or the one off the '09 KTM THUMB THROTTLE. My hand is killing me.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looking for one off of '06 to '08 450R so I can "plug and play" without adding another switch somewhere else. Thanks again for all the help.
What does baldwin do to the carb? I already have a lighter throttle spring in it but wondering if it could be better.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
What does baldwin do to the carb? I already have a lighter throttle spring in it but wondering if it could be better.
If you already have the spring you're good.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had just the lighter spring but it was still a little hard. I guess he also hones the slide. Made it all most effortless to push now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just got a 07 450r thumb throttle, Much better. My local dealer has the 08 and 09 450 xc and the thumb throttle on the 09 does seem better than the 08.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got a 07 450r thumb throttle, Much better. My local dealer has the 08 and 09 450 xc and the thumb throttle on the 09 does seem better than the 08.

Still looking for newer Honda thumb throttle, but if I can't find one what do I have to do with T.P.S. on KTM throttle. Thanks again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Try and email this person. She emailed me when I was looking for a 450r thumb throttle and said she could get me a new oem thumb throttle. [email protected]
Also go on atvriders, and quadzone and put in the wanted section that you are looking for one. Thats how I got mine. Good luck. Big B

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Try and email this person. She emailed me when I was looking for a 450r thumb throttle and said she could get me a new oem thumb throttle. [email protected]
Also go on atvriders, and quadzone and put in the wanted section that you are looking for one. Thats how I got mine. Good luck. Big B
Has anybody tried Moose Racing Easy Pull Throttle. Found one in a Moose catalog that fits new Honda . Looking to find out if it is worth the 120.00.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Has anybody tried Moose Racing Easy Pull Throttle. Found one in a Moose catalog that fits new Honda . Looking to find out if it is worth the 120.00.
I was looking at those but did not want 2 spend the money and then have it not work. I thought I seen something about someone getting one of those and it did not work, I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was looking at those but did not want 2 spend the money and then have it not work. I thought I seen something about someone getting one of those and it did not work, I could be wrong though.

Thanks, I might give it a try. Going to check to see if I can return it if it don't work.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i could not get the wiring to work with the moose. bought mine from dennis kirk and sent it back and they gave me a refund. save your money

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just put the 09 throttle on my 08. I really like the 09. It took 5 min to swap it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just put the 09 throttle on my 08. I really like the 09. It took 5 min to swap it out.
I also got the 09 throttle. I just changed the lever on mine and works great. To bad u cant just buy the lever by it self. I ts all u need.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts