KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale 08' 525XC in excellent condition, approx 35 hrs on bike, has factory full nerfs with net heelguards PCd to match frame flexx bars with powermadd handguards with rox mounts and powermadd ends, 0 miles on tires/wheels and all plastic (ran hipers and white plastic) ran repsol synthetic oil, changed after every ride, filters/screens cleaned every other ride,valves checked twice, needed slight adjustment once, has custom ti keyplate/lightholder, custom sprocketrings like gt thunders,new RK gold Chain, and custom fabed SS rotor/swingarm skid for max clearance, JD jet kit, R&D racing powerpump,07'honda thumber, jetting is spot on, no bog, 4 extra air filters, tons of extra hardware/parts/sprockets/wash covers, plastic, etc. Machine is spotless and ready to go!!!
Goin' Rhino, need to sell, but not looking to take a beating on this beast, believe the hype, they're that good!!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am located in Charlotte NC area, Have all manuals/paperwork/reciepts/MSO in hand.

Thanks, CCRIDER

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do you have any pictures. What class do you run in vet. A or B 30 +

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have any with it in it's current configuration(new plastic, nerfs, black rear bumper, factory wheels.) I wll get some after I get the graphics on the bike , shoul be here mid next week. SUPER CLEAN bike, I do have some keyplate pics, and skid/ring pics I can post up.
[attachment=1045:KTM_sell..._640x480.jpg]
[attachment=1044:KTM_sell..._640x480.jpg]
[attachment=1046:KTM_sell_stuff_046.jpg]
I ran vet in the mideast, and ran only 1 GNCC race on this bike @ steele creek, and ran sportsman A/b in the morning, as I had a wedding to be @ in the afternoon. I finished 10th overall, and won sportsman a/b by over 4 min. I think!!! Bike is absolutely awesome, you feel like a superhero on it! It was one of those days when everything goes you way though, picking good lines, good sleep, good hydration, etc. (except the utes trying to kill you!!!!
) I definately regret selling already, but I have a 3 yr. old that always wants to go ride, and just had another one a couple months ago, so I bought a Rhino, so the whole family can enjoy(building a 4 seater) Spread the word y'all, I priced it to sell, and I literally have hundreds of dollars in extras that go with it.
Thanks.....CCRIDER
Do you have any pictures. What class do you run in vet. A or B 30 +

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the info. LIke the skid plate and chain guard. Did you make them yourself. I have the 450xc but would like 2 get the 525xc. I'm in the same boat as you. got a 2 1/2 yr old boy and 1 on the way, and 2 top it off i'm 40 yrs old. So the racing days might be over. I like the price and all the stuff you have on it, now it's a matter of my buddy buying mine. I'll check back on this thread and c if you still have it when i get rid of the 450xc. Thanks again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good, Yeah the racing was getting a little crazy since I got the KTM, you carry so much more speed, it is just a matter of time before I hurt myself!!!
My job requires me to be in top shape, and not be around on weekends, so I have to let her go, but in 2-3 years when I come off the road, LOOK OUT! senior class here I come!! I may race the Rhino some too, you never know
. Yeaah I made the Skid, it's pretty indestructable, I have 5 3/4" under the rotor guard part, and it isn't terribly heavy, I was planning on scalloping it out to save weight, but I was waiting to see where it takes the impacts first. I fabbed up a belly skid out of .125 6061-t-6 thats pretty sweet too.
Thanks for the info. LIke the skid plate and chain guard. Did you make them yourself. I have the 450xc but would like 2 get the 525xc. I'm in the same boat as you. got a 2 1/2 yr old boy and 1 on the way, and 2 top it off i'm 40 yrs old. So the racing days might be over. I like the price and all the stuff you have on it, now it's a matter of my buddy buying mine. I'll check back on this thread and c if you still have it when i get rid of the 450xc. Thanks again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
For sale 08' 525XC in excellent condition, approx 35 hrs on bike, has factory full nerfs with net heelguards PCd to match frame flexx bars with powermadd handguards with rox mounts and powermadd ends, 0 miles on tires/wheels and all plastic (ran hipers and white plastic) ran repsol synthetic oil, changed after every ride, filters/screens cleaned every other ride,valves checked twice, needed slight adjustment once, has custom ti keyplate/lightholder, custom sprocketrings like gt thunders,new RK gold Chain, and custom fabed SS rotor/swingarm skid for max clearance, JD jet kit, R&D racing powerpump,07'honda thumber, jetting is spot on, no bog, 4 extra air filters, tons of extra hardware/parts/sprockets/wash covers, plastic, etc. Machine is spotless and ready to go!!!
Goin' Rhino, need to sell, but not looking to take a beating on this beast, believe the hype, they're that good!!!

Asking what I think is a fair price of 00.00 with stock wheels/tires
add 0 for Hipers New double B/L wheels and new razr 6 ply's in rear, and choice of 4+1 or 3+2 front single B/L hipers with Razr2's in front (slight use) orange rings.

I am located in Charlotte NC area, and am willing to meet for delivery within reason, Have all manuals/paperwork/reciepts/MSO in hand.

Thanks, CCRIDER
Im interested in the set of hipers and tires, Ill be in charlotte this weeken till the first of the week.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics, ready to go!!
[attachment=1058:Ktm_sell..._640x480.jpg]
[attachment=1059:Ktm_sell..._640x480.jpg]
[attachment=1060:Ktm_sell..._640x480.jpg]
[attachment=1061:Ktm_sell..._640x480.jpg]
[attachment=1062:Ktm_sell..._640x480.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New price $6300 , you come and pick it up. Thanks

CCRIDER

Asking what I think is a fair price of 00.00

I am located in Charlotte NC area, Have all manuals/paperwork/reciepts/MSO in hand.

Thanks, CCRIDER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts