525xc front shock leaking
    Junior Member Rookie

525xc front shock leaking

Hi, guys! Im new to the forum! Just bought a 09 525xc that has the left front shock leaking. Anybody here know where to find the specs for these ohlins shock? I’ve looked on the internet with no results whatsoever. Its almost like these shock doesn’t exist!! Thanks

Member Rookie
    Element 44 Racing specializes in ohlins shocks and anything KTM related. I have all the parts needed to repair your shocks. I am in NC and Ohlins north american headquaters is 2 hrs from me. I will be glad to repair the one or service all 3.
    contact;704-905-9080

Junior Member Rookie
    Rocket Ron racing.

Look up Ron Elmore on FB. His work is top notch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Rookie
    I am Canadian and border would be an issue. On top of that i am qualified to do the rebuild. Only looking for the kind of oil and the quantity? Im not sure i would need seal of parts yet. But i may need some along the way so looking for a parts distributor as well.... thanks for the answer anyway, if i can’t find what im looking for i’d consider your offer

Junior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlyons10 View Post
    Rocket Ron racing.

Look up Ron Elmore on FB. His work is top notch.
    i saw his name come back a lot! Im sure he’s qualified, however im looking to rebuild it myself

Member Rookie
    ohlins in hendersonville nc has the parts you need. just give them the the number stamped on top of the shock. ask for jerry.

Sponsored Links