you asked for it 78mm bllet stroker crank
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: you asked for it 78mm bllet stroker crank

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Guru
    If all you guys wanna do is bicker back and forth take this shit back to ktmtalk.
    tylerallout likes this.
    99mm thumper cylinder 15:1 comp, Crankworks billet stroker, Custom Carrillo short rod, Racers edge +4ti head, 48mm hsr carb, Shortened and stretched trx fci intake, Custom programmed vortex

296lbs ready to ride. This might be the fastest ktm duner in the world

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0fox View Post
    If all you guys wanna do is bicker back and forth take this shit back to ktmtalk.
    I really wish I could. Bob seems to follow me from place to place trying to cause problems and trying to make me look bad. The bickering does nothing but make us both look bad. I'll do my best to ignore him and his bs.
    Big Orange and ktmatvowner like this.

Senior Member Member
    Good afternoon gents......I am having my 450xc stroked camed and ported by thumper. I have read nothing but good things on them. I will give a report after I get engine back this week. Very good follow through and after reading the article on the site on the 600xc I am very excited to say the least. I shipped from ga after the shop local in stalled one of there kits and did not rivet the chain correctly and engine came apart. Nice thing was the warrantied the piston and jug and they didn't even install it just hit the valves. I figured I would just send to them and let the pros do it. Thanks Travis, Tom and Frances for all of your hard work.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Member
    ***Best decision I have ever made. Had 570 kit with cam and wanted more so I shipped from Ga to Thumper I thought well probably not going be a big difference. WOW I was wrong it is faster now and never gives up I am jumping the other big bore quads out of the hole by about 2 quad lengths and it don't stop there keeps pulling. I was getting out ran by one quad when we went to the track for last 2 years not anymore not even close. So before you big bore consider the stroker kit well worth the money. Might have to save a little longer but trust me you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Thumper

Junior Member Rookie
    So has anyone tried this crank on a KTM build yet?

Senior Member Member
    yup, if you have the money, its the bees knees!
    My Bikes:The Beast: Raptor660727cc (105mm piston 14.5:1 CR)3 plug HV ported headDual Kehin FCR39 carbsCustom made full dual exhaustThe Beauty: KTM450XC554 (99mm bore) with Cut7 cam & 43mm carbSX A-Arms & Yamaha Front rimsDual rate rear springs (Thanks Kiwicraig)Rear Spacers to adapt to Yamaha stud patternMods to come:Suspension nextThe SledgehammerSuzuki TL1000SOhlins rear/Racetech kitted forks

Junior Member Rookie
    Any ideas where I can find the 126mm Rod for the KTM 576 Stroker Kit? Or at least a part number for the rod, big end pin and bearing.

Thanks

Junior Member Rookie
    Hi all

Could not find a 126mm rod to rebuild my Stroker Crank. The rod I have is slightly worn on the inner part of the Big end bearing and needs a new pin and bearing as well

I am considering machining the big end on the rod and using a larger Suzuki bearing and standard big end pin. Original bearing is 35x43x22. Suzuki Bearing is 35x45x22 part number 09263‑35034. That means I would be stripping a whole mm around the inner part of the big end on the rod. I would also want to pork chop, lighten and re-balance the crank at that moment, as I use this for mostly city street driving and prefer a livelier engine.

The Original Rod used by KTM looks beefy enough to take the stress, what do you guys think. Only other mod on the engine is the 540cc Original KTM Big Bore kit and larger Carburator.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links