Clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit?
    Member Rookie

Clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit?

Which year dirt bike is the same clutch slave cylinder? Emailed pro x and they say they don't have 1 but they do for the dirt bikes.
    08 525 baldwin oil cooler, prm bumper,skid plate mostly stock. 08 450 99mm bore, baldwin head 806 cam, no thermostat

Member Rookie
    If you have the xc then you’ve got an rfs engine. And it’ll be the same as the dirt bike that is also an xc. Be careful with the models, I would find the oem part number from Motorsport oem parts and get yourself a kit with the same part numbers. I had to do this same thing with my 525xc.

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    If you have the xc then you’ve got an rfs engine. And it’ll be the same as the dirt bike that is also an xc. Be careful with the models, I would find the oem part number from Motorsport oem parts and get yourself a kit with the same part numbers. I had to do this same thing with my 525xc.
    You cannot order a kit from ktm to rebuild your slave. There is an all balls option but they are cheap Chinese seals. The slaves seem to be hit and miss, sometimes they work a long time and other times not even a season. The Oberon slaves for an LC4 will fit and last. OR... die real cheap, rebuild it with an o-ring.
    You need a -021 viton o-ring to rebuild that slave. I have way too many of them. Paying shipping and I’ll send you a few.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Member
    Kit discontinued by KTM... obviously got a glut of old slave cylinders to shift... ask me how I know...

Sponsored Links