Rekluse

Thread: Rekluse

Junior Member Rookie

Rekluse

Is it possible to put a Rekluse on the 450 XC? I know that the engine is similar to the motorcycles, if not the same but not exactly sure which one to put on my quad. Thanks for the help!

Member Rookie
    I’m quite sure it is. I think the problem is locating a rekluse from someone. I don’t believe you can buy one from the rekluse manufacturer just because they don’t make them anymore. I could be wrong though.

Junior Member Rookie
    I have one my 2009 450XC. Only used it a few times. Not really my cup of tea as an old school bike guy. But I know a lot of people love them. May be able to part with it if I can convince my wife to back to a normal clutch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Member

I have the Rekluse clutch on my 570xc and 540xc. Both work great. I dont think they are listed but last time i called they sold them along with the parts. I have purchased both mine on here. I replaced the clutch disks and springs before I installed. Take pictures as you take it apart. Makes it easier to put back together. Buy a new lock for the nut.
    Thanks Rich
    Megacab52

2008 KTM 570xc thumber kit, 6" extended, baldwin head, CT Racing exhaust, 41 carb, 24" scat trak extremes, set for hill climbing in the sand
    2009 KTM 525xc, stock
    2009 KTM 525xc, stock
    2008 KTM 540xc
    2008 KTM 540xc

Sponsored Links