Wont start when hot/bogging down and stalling when hot
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member Rookie
    Alright so for anyone who is still following along, I got it all put back together, again, and this time tightened the nuts on the valves more. Fixed the slight oil leak I had coming out of the drain plug using a some gortex gasket that I cut to size and a generous amount of loctite 5910 around the outside of the plug.

I got the replacement air filter cover and got that on.

It starts up and runs pretty well and as far valve noise goes I think it sounds like I got it right this time.

I put the new caliper on and I have the new cover and membrane ready to be installed when I get time. I'm thinking about taking the brake reservoir/lever apart to see if there were any orings I needed to replace or anything just so I don't have to tear it apart twice. Again whenever I get around to it. The rear brake is sufficient for the putting around the house I've been doing lately.

Aside from that that's it. I haven't really had a chance to take it out and open it up yet as I've just been trying to fox everything but so far so good.

Member Rookie
    I have an issue. My front brake master cylinder is leaking. Took it apart and there is crud everywhere. Needs new seals and stuff.

I don't have the money for all that right now and was looking to get a cheapy to hold me over.

Where the brake line connects to the master cylinder. It's usually a banjo bolt. This one is not. Does anyone know what it's called??

Member Rookie
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Moose-Clutc...sAAOSwIXZdV4V1

so I found this rebuild kit. its the exact same stuff that I took out of my brake cylinder so I am assuming the clutch and brake cylinders are the same on the inside?
    I ordered that and I got an oring kit so I can put an extra oring in where the brake line connects to the master cylinder.

its also not 100 bucks like an oem rebuild kit too so that's a plus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links