New KTM 525XC

Thread: New KTM 525XC

Member Rookie

New KTM 525XC

Hey guys. Currently have an XC and want to pick up another...

I would like to get my hands on a mint condition 525XC.. I know it’s a long shot but I know there has to be a couple of guys out there that bought these machines and just have had them in storage for the past 10 years..? Figured couldn’t help but ask and start here.

I know it’s a long shot but I’m ready to wait and find one. If it has ktm powerparts and or other aftermarket manufacturer parts on it I’m fine with that. Just looking for a super clean 525.

Anybody have any leads? Anyone on here have one for sale?

Appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you

Member Rookie
    I have my 450 xc in the for sale section if you are interested in a 450. I feel like my bike is in really good condition. If you are interested let me know I could send u more detailed pics if u wanted.

Member Rookie
    Yes please message me more pics and info

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Rookie
    I have one that’s race ready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New KTM 525XC-ae19edca-f43d-4ab6-a9a1-1d4bb9e851fd_1549586466535.jpeg  

Member Rookie
    More pictures and info please. You can message me on here and I’ll give you my cell number if that makes it easier.

Junior Member Rookie
    I have a sweet sweet 09 525 xc with tons of new parts in boxes and wheeler is decked out. Thinking of selling her.

Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowmanNH View Post
    I have a sweet sweet 09 525 xc with tons of new parts in boxes and wheeler is decked out. Thinking of selling her.
    Post pictures and parts

Junior Member Rookie
    New KTM 525XC-dscn0578.jpg

'08 , low hrs , never been on it's side even , adult owned, ridden, maintained . never raced . used to haul out to Oregon dunes several years along with my LTR for a week and local trail ridding then has been sitting for the last 5 years other than running into town on the roads once or twice a month . Has the factory wider a-arms and a few billet items , twist throttle , Hyper dual beadlocks + original black wheels, valves haven't even needed to be adjusted yet , motors not been touched.,Motorex or Klotz syn oil used, flushed and new coolant last fall. basically has had a pampered life(same as my '06 LTR which I'm also looking to sell , mint shape) Shipping out of state will likely get me more money for it than selling in the shithole state , everyone here wants 4x4 pigs or are 14-16year kids with no $ and will destroy it in 2 weeks .

Last edited by jjrider; 04-05-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Sponsored Links