Free Boots from KTM
    Junior Member Rookie
    When I bought my 525, KTM was running a deal for a pair of boots. Well, I just got them a couple of days ago, and for free they are a really nice boot. I think they are just getting rid of the 2007 model of boot. A hell of a lot nicer than ones I have.

Senior Member Member
    [attachment=700:first.gif]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLDY View Post
    When I bought my 525, KTM was running a deal for a pair of boots. Well, I just got them a couple of days ago, and for free they are a really nice boot. I think they are just getting rid of the 2007 model of boot. A hell of a lot nicer than ones I have.

NICE!
    What kind of deal and what dealership?

MICK
    IAFF L2557
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Moderator KTMATVHQ Addict
    for the whole month of april, if you bought a ktm machine and sent in a slip with your mailing information and your dealer clarified your machine purchase, ktm would send you a pair of 250 dollar boots for free

i think it was a big promotion the company did...not just certain dealerships? unless i'm wrong? thats what i heard at least
    KTM 525XC

Senior Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeSkier08 View Post
    for the whole month of april, if you bought a ktm machine and sent in a slip with your mailing information and your dealer clarified your machine purchase, ktm would send you a pair of 250 dollar boots for free

i think it was a big promotion the company did...not just certain dealerships? unless i'm wrong? thats what i heard at least
    its been two months for me and i still havent received them yet. what kind of boots are they? thanks

Moderator KTMATVHQ Addict
    i dont know what kind of boots they were? they looked frickin badass though
    KTM 525XC

Junior Member Rookie
    Upstate NY -Not even close to the big apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dallas View Post
    its been two months for me and i still havent received them yet. what kind of boots are they? thanks
    They are AXO RC6's Very nice boots. I got mine two weeks after i got my 525. I would call your dealer to see if they sent in the paperwork to KTM, you should have seen them by now. Good luck.

Senior Member Member
    well i sent them an email maybe itll get things moving

Senior Member Member
    well check this out. i got ahold of my dealer and he said he contacted ktm and ktm told him they were outof my size of the free boots. so they told my dealer to send me a pair of boots and ktm would reimburse the dealer for them. well i got them today and they are a $89 pair of answer fazer boots. NOW thats how you take care of your customers!!! man makes me want to spend another 8700 dollars with them. anyway sent ehm email and they are getting them back tomorrow. ktm is getting the next email

Administrator KTMATVHQ Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dallas View Post
    well check this out. i got ahold of my dealer and he said he contacted ktm and ktm told him they were outof my size of the free boots. so they told my dealer to send me a pair of boots and ktm would reimburse the dealer for them. well i got them today and they are a pair of answer fazer boots. NOW thats how you take care of your customers!!! man makes me want to spend another 8700 dollars with them. anyway sent ehm email and they are getting them back tomorrow. ktm is getting the next email
    Call josh @ lonestar; maybe he can help?

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

Sponsored Links