Alpinestars Bionic Neck Suppert Carbon
    Senior Member KTMATVHQ Guru
    Any one using neck protector (aplinestars) with armour on the same time ? And could give a quick review on the way it fits ? I'm looking on getting one, just wondering if it fits comfortably to ride with full armour on ?

www.ATVriders.pl

Sponsors: Lonestars, Fourwerx, KTM, Precision, Quady Srem Racing Team, PEP suspension

Team, no one got any idea if its possible to ride with full armour and with the above neck support ? I've been checking other forums, and couldn't find a clue ...
    www.ATVriders.pl

Sponsors: Lonestars, Fourwerx, KTM, Precision, Quady Srem Racing Team, PEP suspension

Administrator KTMATVHQ Guru
    it looks like the same general design as the leatt neck brace which can easily be worn with a chest protector...

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Member Rookie
    I have a leatt neck brace but I have only worn it once and that was with a 661 pressure suit, it worked ok.

I just got the 09 Thor Force Protector but I have not used them togetter yet, They say it was designed to use with the neck braces like the leatt and aplinestars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson90 View Post
    it looks like the same general design as the leatt neck brace which can easily be worn with a chest protector...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerman View Post
    I have a leatt neck brace but I have only worn it once and that was with a 661 pressure suit, it worked ok.

I just got the 09 Thor Force Protector but I have not used them togetter yet, They say it was designed to use with the neck braces like the leatt and aplinestars.
    Thanks team, that what I was looking for. I'm ordering one right now.
    www.ATVriders.pl

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Member
    I wear a Leatt Club brace as well and find it very comfortable and supportive. I had to adjust the strap placement on my Fox chest protector to allow the opening to fit over the Leatt more easily but it does not bother me at all. I hardly even remember I have it on. I cannot justify spending $600+ on the A-Star when mine at $395 does the same thing.

Good thing I got one too - the two times I've worn it so far have both ended in crashes in which I've hit my helmet/neck/shoulder into the ground pretty hard with no injuries at all.
    Dirt Fiend Racing (DFR) ~ www.dirtfiendracing.com

2009 KTM 450SX ATV
    Fox Racing Shox, Lonestar Racing, Motoworks, FCI, Maxxis/DWT, ITP/Hiper, Precision Stabilizers, Houser, Fasst Co ...

2004 Honda 400EX ATV
    PEP, Lonestar Racing, HD USA, Pro Armor, PRM, Pro Taper, ASV, Galfer ...

Quote Originally Posted by QuadRacer28 View Post
    I wear a Leatt Club brace as well and find it very comfortable and supportive. I had to adjust the strap placement on my Fox chest protector to allow the opening to fit over the Leatt more easily but it does not bother me at all. I hardly even remember I have it on. I cannot justify spending 0+ on the A-Star when mine at 5 does the same thing.

Good thing I got one too - the two times I've worn it so far have both ended in crashes in which I've hit my helmet/neck/shoulder into the ground pretty hard with no injuries at all.
    I'm getting a hell good deal. I'm only getting it because I can get for $425 US brand new !! So I thought what the heck, just add up few more bucks ...
    www.ATVriders.pl

Sponsored Links