How far is your riding destination
    Junior Member Rookie

How far is your riding destination

1 reason I decided to sell my quads was because my riding area is 2.5 hrs away. I just wasnt able to make enough trips to justify keeping. Im in se wis and there is nowhere around here to ride. How far do you have to travel to your riding destination.

Jam
    Member Rookie
    That sux man!

There are many benefits from living in Eastern Europe (bacillary a third world region):

Your riding area is ALL around.
    Girls are thin and beautiful.
    Alcohol is cheap.
    Cops are your friend for 10-20$ (you can ride as drunk as a.. brick).

But I`m non even bother mentioning the disadvantages.. I`v just got used to it.
    My English is better than your Bulgarian.

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Guru
    we are pretty lucky here in eastern iowa. i have trails about 10 mins from my house and about 3 other DNR atv areas within 2 hoursor us. but best of all my dad owns a dirtmoving company and i can ride for about 20 seconds and be to our personal track. I have to say i do ride everyday and use it to my full advantage. I am not really looking forward to going off to college mostly for that reason. I am going to be bored out of my mind... But i feel sorry for you man, you can always go ride on some gravel roads. i have yet to get in trouble and i have went by 2 cops. maybe that is just us though.

-09 450sx- KTM slip-on, Bills a-arms, Rocket Ron WP's.

-09 450sx- Bill's pipe, and a-arms, PEP Shocks, Baldwin head, Walt's dual squirt AP nozzle and 41.5mm bore.

Both have Quadtech hoods, Ranchero carbs, Kiwi's spring mod, KTM Bill skidplates, High flow water pumps, KTM Bumpers, and Pro Armor Nerfs.

2014 Sponsors- 38 Motorsports, Leatt Brace, Vertex Pistons, 100%, Lucas Oil, Jettrim, Streamline Brakes, Gaerne, KTMPartsHouse

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Member Rookie
    I feel yeah man I'm in the mid west part of IL and I like to race MX and all the tracks are kicking quads out its a 3 hour trip to get to a track I can ride at. Its hard to get amped up to go ride when 6 hours of your day is going to be on the road.

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Member

3 hours to Winchester Bay. Mostly do it as a day trip. Leave by 5am, riding by 8:30, ride hard until 5pm, home by 8:30 to 9pm. We find we get more riding in on the day trips. If we motel it we get the same amount of riding but in 2 days. The guys out of WA state are 5+ hours. Everyone hates the drive but I could not give up riding because of it.

Rich
    Thanks Rich
    Megacab52

2008 KTM 570xc thumber kit, 6" extended, baldwin head, CT Racing exhaust, 41 carb, 24" scat trak extremes, set for hill climbing in the sand
    2009 KTM 525xc, stock
    2009 KTM 525xc, stock
    2008 KTM 540xc
    2008 KTM 540xc

Member Rookie
    I live in longview wash. Been going to the oregon dunes since 1984. The dunes were steep and knarley back then. It was a blast climbing everything on a atc250r!
    I enjoy the 263 mile trip. We stop and eat at different places and sometimes we camp and sometimes we stay at the winchester inn. We would always go to pizza rays
    for breakfast and have drinks at night at the local dive before it burned down. Never gets old.

Member Rookie

10 minutes away from Superstition and 35 from Glamis. One of the fortunate few.

Junior Member Rookie
    My buddies parents live right on the trail system ( Black river falls ) and his brother riders everyday. So much that he's bored of it. So many guys in my area who spend thou$ands of dollars on these quads and we dont even get to ride them and end up losing our asses when we sell. I love riding too much to let it go though. I rode 1 weekend the last 2 yrs and for whatever reason every winter I get geeked to ride quads. Since I havent ridden much I feel like im getting too old too quik. riding brings out the kid in me.

Sponsored Links