First time hitting the trails in NJ
    Junior Member Rookie

First time hitting the trails in NJ

09' ktm 525 xc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time hitting the trails in NJ-img_7813_1485801457065.jpg   First time hitting the trails in NJ-img_7797_1485802087264.jpg   First time hitting the trails in NJ-img_7788_1485802103748.jpg  

Junior Member Rookie
    Awesome
    2008 KTM 450xc
    Ktm nerfs
    Odi grips
    Sti tires
    AP mod
    Stock motor

Junior Member Rookie
    This thing looks brand new. How long have you had it? Do you like it? I just picked up a low hours one and had it shipped to my farm in Ohio. I haven't ridden it yet so I am itching to.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hillzz View Post
    This thing looks brand new. How long have you had it? Do you like it? I just picked up a low hours one and had it shipped to my farm in Ohio. I haven't ridden it yet so I am itching to.
    Welcome to the owners club man. If you have never ridden a KTM before just wait till you do. They are heads above the rest. Did you get a 525xc, 450 or a 505?
    2008 KTM 450xc
    Ktm nerfs
    Odi grips
    Sti tires
    AP mod
    Stock motor

Junior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hillzz View Post
    Congratulations! I actually just picked mine up a month ago. After a year long quest, i finally found her. I'm new to the whole ATV scene but not new to KTM so i had an idea for what i was in for and they never seize to amaze me. Like you i couldn't wait bruh, literally weeks of countless sneaking into the garage just to get a peek of admiration. I took her out the first snow day we had in NYC super fun you won't be dissapointed.

Junior Member Rookie
    I got a 2009 525xc with real low hours on it. Everything I have read notes these are great machines and the motors are fast as hell.

Junior Member Rookie
    manchester couches???? went to couches last weekend for the first time in the xc loved it

Junior Member Rookie
    Lol is that what it's called ? I know it's by the six flags wildlife safari. I was there last week too would've been dope to see another Comrade lol place is GINORMOUS not surprised we missed each other.

Junior Member Rookie
    This was a couple of weeks ago at the same spot . My second time at the trails and my 3rd time riding a 4 wheeler all together. Still learning the trails as well as the bike and finessing the new riding style. Also 450 yfz in the front has a bigger 95mm bored piston 12.4:1 compression - 100 Octane gas as well as other significant mods and far more experienced quad rider than I am. https://youtu.be/hQnQ1fWDPJ4

I won't let you guys down in the next video!

Junior Member Rookie
    yo im right in north jersey you are ripping it in that video my number is 201-919-1360 if u ever want to meet up at manchester or couches or anywhere dts let me know

Junior Member Rookie
    Lol for sure ! I'll shoot you a text now my boys go every weekend or other weekend. They hit a coal mine in PA too supposedly that's a blast.

Junior Member Rookie
    put togther some videos i took last time riding dts heres the link:

Junior Member Rookie
    Im also in New Jersey I live in south jersey though.... My buddies would defiantly be down for a meet up ride though.... Text me my number is 856-723-0732

Sponsored Links