Lets get this shiz fired up again!
    Senior Member KTMATVHQ Guru
    Lets get the POTM and QOTM going again! I think we have enough activity now where Jake wont win all the time anymore

Ihave time to get it going!
    #33#

SOLD-2009 KTM450sx
    Quadtech hood,KTM/FMF exhaust , Ohlins stab, FASST Flexx bars, KTM full net nerfs,KTM map switch, Dirt bike CDI, KTM start button, Spastic number plates,Jettrim seat, Custom Lower A arms, Fox Evols and Podium, Ranchero Carb Mod, Custom battery relocation mount under front hood.

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Addict
    i have gotten some new graphics,pie and suspension since the last time i won. i think i am eligible again. i think i might have a chance to win. a small chance.
    2009 KTM 505sx, Baldwin engine, Full P.E.P., Walsh: arms, subframe, stem, Quadtech seat and hood, Rath Signature nerfs, KTM Bill shorty exhaust, Hinson clutch, KTM orange bling, Idol Speed holeshot device, Precision Pro stabilizer, Renthal bars.

LOL thats because you have EVERY option available for your KTM you silly be-otch!
    #33#

SOLD-2009 KTM450sx
    Quadtech hood,KTM/FMF exhaust , Ohlins stab, FASST Flexx bars, KTM full net nerfs,KTM map switch, Dirt bike CDI, KTM start button, Spastic number plates,Jettrim seat, Custom Lower A arms, Fox Evols and Podium, Ranchero Carb Mod, Custom battery relocation mount under front hood.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

So what's that about ? Best KTM action photo right ?
    www.ATVriders.pl

Sponsors: Lonestars, Fourwerx, KTM, Precision, Quady Srem Racing Team, PEP suspension

Well there is a Quad Of The Month, and that is pretty much a pic/ and set up of the nicest Quad only. Then there is Picture Of The Month, and that is the sickest riding picture (Atleast I think thats the way it is)
    #33#

SOLD-2009 KTM450sx

Member Rookie
    hey brad here is my try at pic of the month ,i put it as a new topic so we can get some competition going,finally figured out how to post my pics, more to come.

Sponsored Links