Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool
    Junior Member Rookie

Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool

To backup Office 365 mailboxes in the PST file format, Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool comes as an advanced and professional solution. Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool offers various user-oriented functionalities for the effortless and perfect execution of the task. The software comes with an advanced feature of “Incremental backup” that allows us to backup only data that is not backed up before; this option prevents duplicity. It also allows the “Periodic Scheduled Backup” option by which users can set the schedule for the automatic backup; it aids in a timely backup. Filter option based on “Date” and “Items” is also facilitated within the software. Along with other features, this software is also capable of restoring data from the PST file to the Office 365 mailboxes.

For more information visit - https://www.thepostcity.com/office-3...very-software/

Junior Member Rookie
    If you are a Mac user then you can take backup of your Office365 Mailbox in Mac computers just do one thing you can choose this trustworthy software which supports Mac Operating System only and quickly take Backup of your Office 365 Mails in Mac OS. You can easily download the Office 365 Backup for Mac Software and use it easily with your Office 365 account. It also supports all Mac OS versions and MS Outlook versions.

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/office365-backup-for-mac/

Junior Member Rookie
    Back up your email
    Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
    Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
    Select Outlook Data File
    Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
    Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Rookie
    Thank you for suggesting Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool. I'm also looking for a solution to back up my Office 365. I've checked Shoviv out. It's great and has many user-centric features. You get a free trial with Shoviv to test it and you can backup the first 50 items per folder for free. I've also tried NAKIVO Backup and Replication for Office 365, it was really not bad. They have a full-featured free trial, which can run in any environment.

Sponsored Links