New supporting member needs help!
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Junior Member Rookie

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Hey guys. Good news- just got my 2008 KTM 525xc delivered and it is friggin awesome. Bad news- I live in California and the communist DMV won't let me get a green ohv sticker cause my bike from out of state doesn't have the emissions sticker aka "type label" on the bike. Per the owners manual its on the front right sorta by the vin stamp. Can anyone help a brotha out and send me a clear pic of theirs? Thanks in advance!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New supporting member needs help!-20190827_133630_1567802094081.jpg   New supporting member needs help!-20190827_133541_1567802114637.jpg   New supporting member needs help!-20190827_133532_1567802131780.jpg   New supporting member needs help!-screenshot_20190906-133744_adobe-acrobat_1567802287349.jpg   New supporting member needs help!-57840157_offxf-s_1567803355983.jpg  

    Last edited by Ryan; 09-06-2019 at 08:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Here you hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New supporting member needs help!-64f44c86-6dc9-4579-b956-1a23d0b40884_1568477731591.jpeg  
    08 525 xc with 540 KTM big bore kit
    08 525 xc
    09 505 sx

  3. #3
    Member Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    If you want I could get you an Oregon sticker. Good I’m Cali too I have an Oregon sticker on all my bikes.


Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts