Clutch perch and Brake Master
    Junior Member Rookie

Clutch perch and Brake Master

So Ive been calling all around trying to find levers Ive called asv,arc,streamline etc and nobody has a listing for the quad. My question is does snyone know if one of the ktm dirtbike models match the 450xc so I can just order through one of these companies. Ive never been able to find matching part numbers off a bike. I also considered the option of just buying factory ktm brake master and clutch masters to install on the quad and just deleting the park brake since its incorporated in the brake master. does anyone know if this can easily be done? I figured the hydraulic line connection just has to match and so on for the brake line???

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Guru
    I don't know of any for the brake side, but I used to run an ASV on the clutch side that was for a KTM bike. Can't remember what model it was for. I've since replaced the master cylinder with one from a SX quad and prefer the stock SX lever feel to the ASV. Plus the SX lever/master cylinder is a folding design anyway if that's what you're looking for.
    Mine:
    2017 Husky FX 450
    2009 505 SX
    2008 525 XC-modded for mx (currently 450 cylinder)
    Dad's:
    2009 450 SX
    2008 540 XC

Junior Member Rookie
    Ya Im looking for more options, my thought was to switch both to a bike model as long as the lines connect im assuming it can be done with the brake line and hydraulic line thats the answer I was hoping someone knew

Sponsored Links