Factory KTM Dress Up Parts?
    Junior Member Rookie

Factory KTM Dress Up Parts?

Was looking at the photo gallery on here and on this thread https://www.ktmatvhq.com/forum/picall.php?catid=2 there are some parts that are anodized orange and have the KTM logo cut into them. Simple parts like oil filter covers, brake fluid covers etc.. I know Tusk makes some but I'd rather have KTM instead of Tusk if possible. Anyone know if they still make those parts and if they do what their part numbers are?
    2008 540XC
    12.5:1 CP Piston | 43mm Carb | 8/33 Cam | Ported Head | 450SX Swingarm | Houser Steering Stem | Fourwerx Seat | Fuel Customs Intake | American Star Long Travel A-Arms | Elka Stage 5 Shocks | FMF Slip-On | HiPer Beadlocks all around | E-Sticky Graphics
    2008 505SX
    Factory FMF Slip-On

Senior Member Member
    Your best bet is to search ebay.
    08 525xc ≡ 12.5:1 570 bbk, +1 valves, Crower Cam, Houser Bounce Nerfs, Razr 2 rears, Razr fronts, Pro Armor Dominator Bumper, Scotts Steering Damper, Mino Water Pump, FCI intake, KTMBill Skid Plate, FastRanchero 41mm Carb

Junior Member Rookie
    I have all the ktmpowerparts you can get best place is ebay the hardest one to get it the front master cylinder cover
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Factory KTM Dress Up Parts?-1cd515c5-c177-4763-bbc9-5e0cf744acf3_1553848637083.jpeg  

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMichigan View Post
    Was looking at the photo gallery on here and on this thread https://www.ktmatvhq.com/forum/picall.php?catid=2 there are some parts that are anodized orange and have the KTM logo cut into them. Simple parts like oil filter covers, brake fluid covers etc.. I know Tusk makes some but I'd rather have KTM instead of Tusk if possible. Anyone know if they still make those parts and if they do what their part numbers are?
    Are you looking for SX Powerparts or for the XC?

Junior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo525 View Post
    Yeah. I was able to find the oil filter cover on ktm-parts.com but that's it.
    2008 540XC
    12.5:1 CP Piston | 43mm Carb | 8/33 Cam | Ported Head | 450SX Swingarm | Houser Steering Stem | Fourwerx Seat | Fuel Customs Intake | American Star Long Travel A-Arms | Elka Stage 5 Shocks | FMF Slip-On | HiPer Beadlocks all around | E-Sticky Graphics
    2008 505SX
    Factory FMF Slip-On

Yeah. I was able to find the oil filter cover on ktm-parts.com but that's it.
    So, are you looking for SX stuff or XC stuff? A lot of the orange parts differ between the two.

Junior Member Rookie
    So, are you looking for SX stuff or XC stuff? A lot of the orange parts differ between the two.
    XC stuff. 08 525 base quad
    2008 540XC
    2008 505SX
    Factory FMF Slip-On

XC stuff. 08 525 base quad
    Ok, I sold all of the stuff I had left for the XC’s. I have most of the stuff for the SX left though.
    Last edited by steveo525; 04-01-2019 at 05:18 AM.

Sponsored Links