New or Renewal Paid Subscription Member Drive
    Administrator KTMATVHQ Guru

Red face

With the first year behind us it’s time to take KTMATVHQ.com to the next level. New homepage design, new skin, improved technical section and reviews are all in the works! T-shirts, hats, flags and graphics kits are all things I want to make available to members.

By purchasing a paid subscription and becoming a supporting member you will help offset the costs associated with operating KTMATVHQ.com. Those costs include software licenses’, domain registration, webhosting, etc. As a supporting member you gain exclusive access to the supporting member section, gallery and blog features of the community. You also receive a larger PM box, avatar and supporting member icon.

It only cost $20.95 a year and it is good for 1 year from the date of purchase. Also there is no obligation to renew, if after one year you don’t choose to renew your supporting membership your account will automatically return to regular member status.

From your user control panel click “purchase paid subscription” under options on the left side. Follow the simple instructions and once your payment is completed your membership will be instantly upgraded.

Thanks for your continued support & contributions to KTMATVHQ.com.

Best Regards,

Bronson90
    [email protected]

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

Moderator KTMATVHQ Addict
    I want to contribute, it's the least i can do to thank the knowledge available here but that option doesn't appear in my CP. Because i'm a mod?

good question, i will have to check into that...

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    KTMATVHQ.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Rookie

Hi Bronson 90 can you let us know how much for subscription for Australians.I think their are more people other then me that would like to support KTMATVHQ from Aust as well. Thanks Grizzydog
    Rath sway bar.
    Ohlins dampener.
    Re sprung front & rear.

<div align='center'>http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s.../ktm-bitch.jpg </div>

Quote Originally Posted by grizzydog View Post
    Hi Bronson 90 can you let us know how much for subscription for Australians.I think their are more people other then me that would like to support KTMATVHQ from Aust as well. Thanks Grizzydog
    From your user control panel click “purchase paid subscription” under options on the left side. Follow the simple instructions and once your payment is completed your membership will be instantly upgraded.

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Member

Not sure who to send this to. I sent a paypal payment to [email protected] for 20.95 since the site link keeps coming back invalid when I log into paypal and would not work. If you need to send it somewhere else let me know. Great site.

Rich
    Thanks Rich
    Megacab52

2008 KTM 570xc thumber kit, 6" extended, baldwin head, CT Racing exhaust, 41 carb, 24" scat trak extremes, set for hill climbing in the sand
    2009 KTM 525xc, stock
    2009 KTM 525xc, stock
    2008 KTM 540xc
    2008 KTM 540xc

Member Rookie
    Do you offer a liftime membership?

Senior Member KTMATVHQ Guru
    Yeap, there was one for $250.

I was having some issues with getting my paid subscription in the past and PM'ed Bronson, he said he will take care of it. And it was over 2 months ago, don't know anything on the update, but still cant get it to work ...
    www.ATVriders.pl

Sponsors: Lonestars, Fourwerx, KTM, Precision, Quady Srem Racing Team, PEP suspension

It's finally fixed!!! I created a new paypal account for the site in May (to separate it from my personal account). Evidentally when i created the new paypal api buttons i mis-spelled the damn paypal email address. good news is that it is now fixed.

sorry for the delay and thanks again for the support...

Bronson

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

Anyone who was having issues trying to suscbribe as a supporting member please contact me via email.

[email protected]

Bronson90
    214.533.5358 cel.
    [email protected]

Member Rookie
    I'm I missing something?

I can't find the link to renew my subscription.

Junior Member Rookie
    yess Ok Thankss!

Builders often imagine a movie format.
    gclub from gclub in Macau and Las Vegas only

Junior Member Rookie
    Sorry everyone, but I'm a new. How do I post? Thanks!

Sponsored Links